Does bleeding disorder mean I am suffering from hemophilia?

No. There are many types of bleeding disorders. Factor deficiencies are only one type. Hemophilia is factor 8 deficiency or factor 9 deficiency. There are platelet disorders as well which cause bleeding.
Not necessarily. There are many causes for bleeding disorders, hemophilia is one of many. Your doctor can begin the evaluation but you may need to see a hematologist for definitive diagnosis and treatment. Bleeding disorders can be congenital or acquired. Usually a bleeding disorder indicates a dysfunction and/or deficit with clotting factors and/or platelets. Consult your doctor.