Are there liver problems from drugs for autoimmune diseases?

Potentially yes. Drugs that we use for autoimmune disease do have potentially liver toxicities. Drugs such as methotrexate, imuran. And Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide) which are drugs which we use for autoimmune disease do have potential liver problems particularly the elevation of liver function tests. If labs are followed correctly, the potential for chronic liver disease are rare.
It depends . Methotrexate is commonly used in some autoimmune diseases needs to be monitored for liver problems as well as bone marrow and kidney problems. There are many other medications for autoimmune problems with their own benefits and toxicities.