What are the acupuncture points for back and neck?

U can see a book. As I remeber there are 12 maridians on the body and about 760 regular points in addition to local points that can be used for treatment, depending on patient's presentation.
Too many to list. There are dozens of acupuncture points on the neck and back. The acupuncturist chooses points depending on the specific nature of the symptoms and on what they find on exam of the individual.
SHU Points. Here is one sampling of shu points (on the back) : http://www. Bing. Com/images/search? Q=acupuncture+shu+points&form=hdrsc2# there are many, many points besides the shu points.