What are signs of alcoholism?

Signs of alcholism. C - have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking? A- have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking? G - have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking? E - eye opener: have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover? From: http://alcoholism.About.Com/od/tests/a/tests.Htm.
Alcoholism. If you are asking the question you probably have a problem, when drinking occupires your thinking and when others complain or are concerned or ask you to cut back or stop you are probably in trouble. Read the book, "beyond the influence: understanding and defeating alcoholism". Best.