Can you explain major depressive disorder in a spouse to someone who has never dealt with mental illness?

Dr. Ravi Chand

In brief: Depression

I reccommend you get some educational dvds or download from web a short video explaining the struggles with depression, the signs, symptoms etc.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Ravi Chand
Dr. Ravi Chand
Dr. Timothy Re
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Real Disorder

Major depressive disorder is a real disorder that effects all aspects of one's life.
It's more than the blues , or being down, or negative. It's a serious condition that is biological , psychological, social and spiritual. Depending on severity it changes you to a point where all of life is a struggle. It is difficult to put in words unless you've experienced how incapacitated and overwhelmed

In brief: Real Disorder

Dr. Timothy Re
Dr. Timothy Re
Dr. Eric Weisman