How good is dermabrasion for acne scars?

Often very good. Mechanical dermabrasion (not microdermabrasion) can provide a "plane" removal of the acne scar edges, smoothing and flattening of the scar depressions. Better on scars that are crater-like (pox scar example) than deep "pit" type scars (called ice pick types). May require more than a single treatment, as there are limits to depth. New skin from oil & sweat glands and hair follicle to resurface.
Depends. It really depends on the type off scar; it does not work well for atrophic scars. Fat transfer may enhance results as well.
Very good. Dermabrasion can be very effective in improving the appearance of acne scars, although it may need to be repeated.