Is there an anti-psychotic drug that is good for paranoia and anxiety, and has minimal side-effects?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Anti psychotic medic

There are several.
My personal favorite is fanapt (iloperidone). Discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Anti psychotic medic

There are several.
Dr. Ravi Chand

In brief: Antipsychotics

Given if you do not have metabolic syndrome, than newer generation antipsychotics are usually first line of treatment, in order of potency meaning efficacy and risk of side effects and benefits they include risperdal zyprexa seroquel (quetiapine) geodon abilify others include iloperidone etc usually seroquel (quetiapine) is mid range with less effects to cause eps, td, nms also, risk of orthostasis, dizzines, falls.

In brief: Antipsychotics

Dr. Eric Weisman