How do I get rid of the agoraphobia symptoms of my anxiety disorder?

Dr. Robert Thilo

In brief: Professional help.

Agoraphobia symptoms may respond to psychotherapy or medication, or a combination of both.
It depends on many factors and is best resolved through your relationship with a psychiatrist and/or psychotherapist.

In brief: Professional help.

Dr. Robert Thilo
Dr. Robert Thilo
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Face fear head on

You must decide what you avoid the most, and then make yourself do the thing you avoid.
Then, try not respond, don't leave, etc. You may do it gradually or all at once. This is called desensitization. Exposure and response prevention are the hallmarks of cognitive behaioral therapy.

In brief: Face fear head on

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer