I have brownish yellow spots on my hands. Can a laser remove them without scarring?

Dr. Robert Wald
Surgery - Plastics
One can never expect spots to become invisible, but the laser will lighten them. Scarring would be a rare complication especially in experienced hands.

Dr. Robert Wald
Dr. Robert Wald
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: It can't be
Guaranteed you won't have a scar.

In brief: It can't be
Guaranteed you won't have a scar.
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Ram Kalus
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Possibly.
There are certain lasers that are designed for benign age spots or "liver spots" or solar lentigines that can appear on the top of the hands.
Some scarring may result, but usually these are less problematic cosmetically for most patients.

In brief: Possibly.
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Ram Kalus
In brief: Cryotherapy
I would have them looked at but it is possible they could be well-treated with liquid nitrogen (cryotherapy).
In the right hands this can work well and without scarring in the right patient.

In brief: Cryotherapy
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger