How can I help keep pain and swelling down from my knee dislocation injury. With an fracture and MCL fiber tears?

True knee disloc ? A true dislocation involve more than a fx and mcl with some fibers torn. This would also have involved the acl &pcl was it a patellar dislocation ? Some more details r needed. This injury u described is a very serious 1 & u would have had a lot more. Also the fx is not described at all, where, how big, describe the location also.
Ice and NSAIDs. Icing the injury is temporarily helpful and non steroidal anti-inflammatory medications are helpful long term. Ultimately, you may need surgery.