What can I do about stained teeth?

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Several options
I would first make sure to have a professional dental cleaning.
This procedure would assist in determining if the staining is removable. If the stains still exist following the professional cleaning your dentist can provide options. These options may include whitening, bonding with composite resins, porcelain veneers, or crowns. Good luck with your search. A new smile can enhance one's life!

In brief: Several options
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
In brief: Stained teeth
Treatment will vary depending on the cause of the discoloration/staining.
Proper brushing with appropriate toothpaste/gel with flossing. In-office or at home whitening procedures. Bonding/veneers. Avoidance of foods/beverages that stain. A thorough evaluation by the dentist can also rule out disease or poor dental hygiene.

In brief: Stained teeth
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
In brief: Whitening
Whitening the teeth through your dentist is the most conservative, the most cost effective, and usually the best way to get rid of stained teeth.

In brief: Whitening
Dr. Anthony Silvestro
Dr. Anthony Silvestro