What do I do for my boyfriend who is worried about having alzheimer's disease?

Pathology
In brief: Depression?
Slowing of thinking and lapses in memory and judgment that actually trouble the person are more likely to be depression than dementia.
In real alzheimer's, generally it's a family member that's more worried though there are exceptions.

In brief: Depression?
Pathology
In brief: How old?
How old is your boyfriend? Does he have a strong family history o alzheimer's? Worrying about the risk of alzheimer's is not likely to have any impact on the risk.
Regular exercise may lessen the risk of alzheimer's by improving vascular health. Evaluation by a neurologist may provide some reassurance.

In brief: How old?
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Fagetaboutit-:). Seriously, though, it is likely that the process known as Alzheimer's starts 20 years before it is clinically apparent. It is a complex of genetic factors and environmental factors, so as dr Singh says, do some aerobic exercise 45 minutes 4times per week, eat healthy, drink a lot of water. I believe we'll have lots more specifics within two years. Too much worry itself ages....