Blood looks like wound blood comes out from vagina while having sex at day 6 of menses. Virgin or period? B4 that I try fingering her, but no blood

Butterfly. I tried to explain this yesterday, but obviously did not do a very good job. I will try again. When you mix whitish semen that you ejaculated when you had sex into your girlfriend it mixes with the blood from the menses look different and it comes out looking like what you call wound blood. That is normal. That is why fingering does not change things. I hope this helps. She is fine and so are you.
Treating women right. First, what does it matter? Any women that wants to be with you should be treated with dignity and respect. There is not enough information here to give you an exact answer, but if she was on her period then that has to be the first option. Now. Not every female who is a virgin bleeds from the first intercourse. Remember. Treat this woman well!