My urethral opening is swollen with a red dot in center. No itching, burning. No sex in 2 yrs. I'm 62 yr. Old female. Cause for concern?

Dr. Ted Saha
Palliative Care

In brief: Urethritis.

Do you have painful urination ? Infection of urethra is the most common cause of urethritis(swelling of urethra).
Cancer of urethra is rare. Blood in the urine, frequent urination, urethral discharge, enlarged glands in the groin are present.Risk factors for cancer are history of bladder cancer, being 60 yrs and older, white female, chronically red, swollen urethra. Consult your gynecologist very soon.

In brief: Urethritis.