I hav pain n my heart, thighs muscle, chest I did test a.G ratio, creatine kinase, macroscopy-specificgravity wasn't normal which kind of doctor I refer?

Go see family doctor. Your family doctor is 1st person to see (i'm obviously biased) as it's her/his job to care for all of you. We're trained to handle majority of common problems & conditions but s/he can refer you to appropriate specialists if need be. Be sure to tell her/him everything you're taking eg herbs, dietary supplements, otc meds, prescription stuff, everything! bring in original bottles if possible.