If chicken pox rash gets all over the body, are shingles rashes equally likely to occur in every part of the body?

Like a shingle. You never quite get over the chickenpox. The virus, herpes zoster, hibernates in nerve cells in the spinal cord & cranial nerves. When immunity weakens - another viral infection, malnutrition, stress, aging - the virus awakens in a portion of the skin in the distribution of one spinal cord segment or one cranial nerve. So you get chickenpox along a strip of skin on one side of the body - a shingle.