What are some alternative therapies for spinal stenosis?

Several modalities. Each case should be approached differently. We can consider the following: chiropractic, both conventional and nucca, different forms of physical therapy, including spinal decompression, cold laser, arp wave, magnetic therapy. Drugs, shots and surgery are last resort. www.lifemedical.us.
There are many. There are many alternative therapies for spinal stenosis. Spinal stenosis arises from arthritic changes in the spine, leading to spinal canal narrowing and symptomatic nerve compression. While there are techniques (traditional as well as alternative) to temporarily relieve the symptoms, stenosis tends to worsen with age. If symptoms are refractory, minor surgery often yields excellent relief.