Who treats spinal stenosis?

Pain physicians also. In addition to dr. Frankel's answer, also consider talking to an interventional pain/spine physician. They have other minimally invasive options to treat spinal stenosis, such as the mild procedure.
PT,PainMD,SpineSurge. Treatment of Spinal Stenosis consists of Physical Therapy,Pain Management and Spine Surgery.Depending on the severity of the condition 1Physical Therapist 2Pain Management includes Pain Meds and Epidural Injections 3Spine Surgeone in those severe cases not respnding to PT and Pain Management.
Spine surgeon. Whether or not you need surgery, an experienced neurosurgeon or orthopedic spine surgeon is the best resource to educate you in the treatment options available.
Primary care. Initially, usually primary care and chiropractors. If it worsens, then orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and interventional pain doctors can get involved.