My TSH had increased by more than a point in the last two years, my T3 (liothyronine) is low, I have had fatigue, weight gain, hair loss, moody, 2 sibs hypo. Could i?

Thyroid. You do not stated the TSH levels.When the T3 (liothyronine) is low you can have fatigue, weaknes, low energy... Check with your dr thyroid us, antigens, cortisol, dhea, vit d, ... Possible you need to chance or increase med. See a family doctor or endoc. Check hormone too.
Low thyroid. Your thyroid is low. You need to see a doctor and have it supplemented.