Im constipated how do I get rid of it asap. I tried drinking cranberry juice and eating oranges?

Dr. Joel Rivera Jimenez

In brief: Constipation

Drinking plenty of water should help in addition to fruits and vegetables.
Cereals like fiber one has plenty of fiber and will help with constipation. Also a product called (one of many) metamucil will help with those symptoms.

In brief: Constipation

Dr. Joel Rivera Jimenez
Dr. Joel Rivera Jimenez
Dr. Susan Nelson

In brief: Miralax (polyethylene glycol) Long term

Start dulcolax tabs at night for a few days as well as MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) 1 capful daily dissolved in water eat a healthy diet and avoid milk for a while gradually decrease the MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) over a period of 3-4 weeks.

Dr. Susan Nelson
Dr. Susan Nelson
Dr. Steven Seres