What is the balance diet?

Balance Diet. It is difficult to define in 400 words.But i will try.A balance diet is a diet which is low in cholesterol, high in fiber, contains foods from various groups like diary products, lean cut meats, poultry without skin, legumes like bean, lentil and peas, nuts including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, fresh fruits and fresh vegetables.The food should be limited in calories based on body weight and not excessive.
Low frequent meals. The secret in my opinion, is the the frequency combined with smaller portions. As food, and not exercise, is the main stimulant of metabolism, so you need to eat frequent to keep your metabolism up and at the same time smaller portions to avoid the storage of calories in your fat cells. Last advice, protein, is the main food component that really affects metabolism.