Can others besids a dentist do cleaning, filling, root canal, make crowns and bridges, implants?

Legally, no. Only exception is in the Dental School. Here the Dental Student may perform these treatments under the supervision of a licensed Dentist on staff. Cleanings may be done by licensed Hygenist.
No. Dentistry is very complex and an experienced dentist needs to perform those procedures. it can be potentially life threatening otherwise. cleaning can be done by hygienist.
No! Can a chef build a bridge over the San Francisco Bay? It takes years of training to perform the services you have enumerated even remotely well, and in truth you are well protected not to have amateurs trying to do those jobs. Dentistry is a highly skilled craft and you should only have it provided by licensed practitioners who are qualified in those areas of treatment.
Not really. Not really. Theoretically by law medical doctors are also licensed to perform these procedures but they do not as it is outside their regular scope of practice.
Non PRO Care. Sure, street merchants in 3rd world countries provide dental care all the time. They are not licensed, have very little overhead and many times provide remarkable short term results. Most of my patients expect results that last years instead of months. I do too expect my care lasts years instead of months. Choose wisely.
General dentist. The dentist who offers all of these services is called a general dentist. First of all, through a general practice residency, and secondly, through continuing education throughout their careers, general dentists obtain proficiency in several disciplines of dentistry and can therefore provide a wide array of services to their patients.
Doctor. All of the procedures you listed can be performed by a dentist who has graduated and is licensed.
Only a dentist. A dentist is an accredited medical professional who specializes in the care of teeth, gums, and mouths and facial pain. Only a dentist can diagnose and treat dental disease applying different modalities.
General dentist. . A general dentist can do all of that. We also have specialist who can only do some these precedures. Like endodontist who are specialize in doing root canals and so on.
Illegal. To protect your safety your state evaluates your Dentist's education and training and grants a license to practice Dentistry. Anyone without licensure is a fraud, charlatan, crook, who should be reported to the police.