Been trying to drop lbs because of my pcos but the harder I try the more I gain.I eat less but eat more fruits vegtables cranberry jc & water?(215lbs)

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Losing weight
Pcos is associated with some changes in body chemistry, particularly in Insulin levels and glucose levels.
While the mainstay of weight control is 20 minutes or more of exercise a day and a healthy diet (5 servings of fruits or vegetables a day), in your condition a medication called metformin will help to lower your sugar and Insulin and thus reduce some of the tendency to weight gain.

In brief: Losing weight
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Get more help
Losing weight requires more than just diet control you also need to increase activity level.
If you had done the above and still can't lose, i urge you to see a physician to evaluate your regimen. You might be on a drug that is causing weight gain that will need to be switched. You might need minor tweak that a dietician can spot in your diet, or learn an activity that you can do at work...

In brief: Get more help
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Jane Van Dis