I am active and 44yrs old but have been having leg and feet cramps. How can I help to stop it.?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Few things
That are common treatments for cramps: make sure well hydrated, magnesium supplements can help and or make sure potassium levels are good.
You can try eating a banana or two. If no improvement from the above, i would see my internist.

In brief: Few things
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Claude Parola
In brief: Find out why
Need to find out why you have "cramps" in lower extremities, poor circulation may cause claudication ( sometimes defined by patients as cramps in legs when walking), you need to see your doctor for further evaluation.

In brief: Find out why
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Adam Smith