How can I stop leg and feet cramps.?

Find. The cause. Go to your dr. They can evaluate this and come up with a plan.
There are a few. Different reasons this can occur. You can try having a banana a day, magnesium supplements if it persists see a doctor. Certain medications like cholesterol lowering meds can cause this as your body gets depleted of coenzyme q 10. So, if your on one of those yo can supplement with that vitamin as well. I would also check to see if your flatfooted.
Minerals. Often the cause of leg and feet cramps is a mineral deficiency, such as magnesium, potassium or calcium. Taking too much calcium can cause cramps too as calcium can block the uptake of magnesium.