I had a procd were an incion was made.Were.My gallbladder emptys n bowel duct dilated nov 2011 ruq stomach spasms /pain modeterate. Gallbladder gone?

Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Please clarify

Please clarify what your question is.
I am not sure what procedure you are describing in nov 2011 (perhaps a sphincterotomy?). Are you asking if your gallbladder is gone? Regardless, it sounds like you may be having a gallstone problem or something else. Please see your doctor.

In brief: Please clarify

Please clarify what your question is.
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery

In brief: Don't know

If you are having problems following the removal of ytour gall bladder you need to see your doctor asap, not look for an answer on the internet.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery