Is breastfeeding safe with ibuprofen?

Not recommended. Although adverse events have not been reported in nursing infants, there is still potential for such, because small amounts of Ibuprofen enter the milk. The manufacturer of Ibuprofen does not recommend its use while breast-feeding.
Yes. Ibuprophen is not used at therapuetic doses for babies untill they reach 6mo but so little transferred in bm that it is considered compadible.
Yes. According to one of our best references "drugs in pregnancy and lactation" by briggs et al, "ibuprofen does not enter breast milk in significant quantities." and "the american academy of pediatrics considers Ibuprofen to be compatible with breast feeding".