Im sexually active person but I never cum, what could be possibly wrong with me?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Some women don't

Some unfortunate women never have orgasms.
Can you have an orgasm after prolonged masturbation? Your partner or you could include masturbation with sex if this helps. You might like to consult with a sex therapist to see if there are any psychological or technique reasons for this problem.

In brief: Some women don't

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Robert Keller
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Blood flow/anxiety

The clitoris needs a good flow of blood just like the penis to become sensitive.
Smoking, diabetes, certain medications decrease the flow of blood to the clitoris. Also, anxiety lowers the flow also. Believe it or not, viagra (sildenafil) helps to increase the sensation to the clitoris and help with climaxing. Ask your doctor for a rx.

In brief: Blood flow/anxiety

Dr. Robert Keller
Dr. Robert Keller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham