Hemorrhoid bleeding when I put enema. What do I do?

Need to be evaluated. You should be evaluated by your primary doctor, gastro or surgeon as these symptoms are very non specific and may be related to a GI issue such as hemorrhoids or even a or other causes of GI tract bleeding.