How can I get my 24 month old to sleep through the night? He only slept though the night for 2 months when he was 18 mo. Old, not since december.

In brief: Sleep routein

Humans seldom sleep continuously thru the night at any age.
Sleep cycles vary from semi-aleart to very deep.Kids aleart in the night for many reasons.Mostly stress, habit or need for reassurance.A sleep routein that settles the child & teaches them to drift off alone enables them to go back to sleep later too. Address any stress 1st but return kid to their bedroom every time.

In brief: Sleep routein

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Need more info

Dr ferguson's answer is a good one.
But there may be some easier ways to help with more information. For example how many times does he wake up, when does he wake up and is he snoring. Send me a message with this and i may be able to help.

In brief: Need more info

Dr ferguson's answer is a good one.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Cindy Juster