I have 4 months left of temodar (temozolomide) for brain tumor treatment I am getting severe headaches where the surgery was is there something I can do to help this?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: GET SEEN,SCANNED

If you had brain cancer and have 'severe' headaches you need to get seen and get a follow-up brain MRI scan.

In brief: GET SEEN,SCANNED

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Need to scan

When was the last time you get your MRI of the brain? You would need to have one done as soon as possible.
See/call your oncologist and tell him/her your problem and get an MRI done . Need to make sure that the brain cancer is not progressing and giving you this severe headache.

In brief: Need to scan

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery