What to do if i used concerta today , because it is a stimulant i need seroquel (quetiapine) to sleep. Can I use it ?

In brief: What can I take?

Although in low doses seroquel (quetiapine) and Concerta are safely taken on the same day, recommendations for what you should take need to be made by your prescribing physician.
Communicate with your doctor. You may call him/her or the covering clinician.

In brief: What can I take?

Dr. Caroline Cribari
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Interaction

There is an interaction between seroquel (quetiapine) and methylphenidate (ritalin, Concerta and generic).
The fda reports: dyspnea, loss of consciousness, abnormal behavior including aggression, depression, suicidal ideation, weight increase, self injurious behavior, insomnia, dizziness and more. Speak to your prescriber about this and other alternatives.

In brief: Interaction

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer