Iam twenty years old female I keep getting these burining sensation on different pary of my body I don't see no rash or nunthn what is it.?

Difficult to say. You should be examined by a physician to see if there are other findings that may point to a diagnosis. Fibromyalgia may produce similar symptoms but I would not want to put that label on you without a thorough investigation.