Why don't I have sex desires with my husband?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: It's complicated
There are many reasons why a woman may have decreased sexual desire.
Some of these include: hormonal deficiencies or imbalances, underlying medical conditions like hypothyroidism, depression, fatigue, life stress or conditions which cause discomfort during intercourse. I suggest a visit to your ob/gyn to discuss how you're feeling and to see if you can identify the possible issue(s).

In brief: It's complicated
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Ayman Jabr
In brief: Lack of change
You may be experiencing lack of change and excitement and spicing to your sex life with your husband; try different and new things you never done before more foreplay more surprises .
And good to check your testosterone level.

In brief: Lack of change
Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Jane Van Dis