I have treated my self with permethrin cream and I still can't get rid of scabies what should I do ? I have also done two treatments I still have it

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Scabies Treatment
First of all I have to ask you, have you been diagnosed by a phycisian if you have scabies and secondly did the doctor advised you how touse permethrine cream.I f you have medically diagnosed scabies and you have been using the permethrine cream properly then chances with two treatments are that scabies has been cured.
The itching symptoms can persist for a while and need to be treated with anti itc.

In brief: Scabies Treatment
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna