I have treated my self with permethrin cream and I still can't get rid of scabies what should I do? I have also done two treatments I still have it

Scabies Treatment. First of all I have to ask you, have you been diagnosed by a phycisian if you have scabies and secondly did the doctor advised you how touse permethrine cream.I f you have medically diagnosed scabies and you have been using the permethrine cream properly then chances with two treatments are that scabies has been cured.The itching symptoms can persist for a while and need to be treated with anti itc.