Randomly I will have certain small spots twitch such as my calf, eye, or arm. It almost seems like I can feel a pulse. Is something wrong?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Twich in the muscles
What you have is fine involuntary movements of the muscles in different part of your body.
It may be nothing serious and may just go away by itself.But you do need to see your doctor as it may be due to some metabolic abnormality in your blood , like low level of calcium etc.Which may have an undrlying cause or there may be a muscle condition.Ayou need to see your doctor if this persists.

In brief: Twich in the muscles
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Twitching
Your description could be normal or could be due to electrolyte imbalance, stimulant use, or other issues.
Try taking a daily vitamin, get adequate rest, avoid stress and no stimulant use. If this persists or worsens, then go see your regular doctor.

In brief: Twitching
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley