I know that breast cancer in men is rare, but do men with manboobs have a higher rate of breast cancer than men with no manboobs?

Unproven. Men can have prominent breast tissue due to obesity (lipomastia) or a condition where there is increased glandular tissue--gynecomastia. It is often stated that gynecomastia is associated with increased risks of breast cancer, but no study has ever proven this. We do know, however, that high estrogen states can increase the risk of breast cancer in men (or women) and can be a cause of gynecomastia.
No. The size does not have anything to do with the risk for developing cancer.