I have drainages after complicated gall bladder surgery, been two weeks, I m hurting upper right, middle &back. Is this because of drainages?

See your surgeon. Its hard to give you a precise answer without knowing the details of your surgery, however 2 weeks is longer than usual to have drains in after gallbladder surgery unless you have a bile leak of some sort. The leakage of bile into your abdomen could also be contributing to your pain. It is important that you notify your surgeon and follow up with him/her for proper evaluation.
See doctor. Your question doesn't clarify if you mean you have drains in place, or are having drainage from wounds. Either way, persistent pain after a complicated gall bladder surgery should be evaluated to rule out concerns such as abscess or a bile collection taht may need to be drained. Good luck.