Can a bacterial and a yeast infection diagnosis at the same time mean something bad like a std. This is my first yeast infection and im 20?

Combined yeast and b. Yeast and bacterial infection occurring simultaneously is not uncommon in young sexually active females. Having a new sex partner or multiple sex partners increases the risk of bacterial infection (bacterial vaginosis). Administration of antibiotics at times may precipitate vaginal yeast infection. Both conditions are curable.
Vaginitis. This depends on what type of bacterial infection. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are std's. The concomitant diagnosis of a bacteria and yeast is more likely to be due to an alteration in vaginal flora more than a std. Multiple sexual partners may put you at greater risk for infections such as candida (yeast) and bacterial vaginosis but i would not necessarily classsify them as std's.