Besides plastoc surgery for breast implants is there any else I can take to large my breadt like pills or something?

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Bigger breasts

Unfortunately not - there are products out that that help develop the pectoralis muscles - the muscle under the breast but nothing to develop the breast.
There is no prescription medication that I am aware of that will cause breast growth. Sorry - the only real option is surgery.

In brief: Bigger breasts

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Alex Lechtman
There was a system called Brava that used a suction device to enlarge breasts. It doesn't work for penile enlargement so I don't know why people thought it would work for breasts but oh well. There are hormones you could take, but the amount is small and you've increased the size of a cancer prone tissue. Definitely not a good idea!
Dr. Jorge De la Pedraja
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No only surgery will

Only surgery will increase the size of your breasts.
I suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consult b.

In brief: No only surgery will

Dr. Jorge De la Pedraja
Dr. Jorge De la Pedraja
Dr. Joseph Mele
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Nothing as good

Brava, a suction cup device, can give small increases in volume if worn as directed; however, breast augmentation with breast implants remains the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedure because it is safe and effective.

In brief: Nothing as good

Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Payman Danielpour
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

Unfortunately there is no magic way to enlarge the breast other than breast augmentation or fat grafting to the breast so therefore unless the some magic cure that appears in the future.
At the moment there is no way to enhance the breasts without surgical intervention.

In brief: No

Dr. Payman Danielpour
Dr. Payman Danielpour
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: None good

I cannot recommend the use of any pills, lotions/potions, or “miracle” technology to increase breast size.
Today, breast augmentation is usually done using breast implants; fat transfer is gaining in popularity gradually.

In brief: None good

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Weight/hormone/brava

Weight gain and hormone supplementation such as that seen with certain birth control pills, as well as an external breast tissue expander called the brava device may all provide modest increases in the range of a cup size for some individuals.
However implants and recently fat grafting provide the vast majority of breast augmentation results in the usa.

In brief: Weight/hormone/brava

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Brava

Its a device that works on the principles of tissue expansion- rather slow and a bit uncomfortable.
The results aren't dramatic, but it is "natural". Google my brava i think - no pills although estrogen can sometimes cause a little breast tenderness/sensitivity as can caffiene.

In brief: Brava

Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Jonathan Jassey