I suffer from rapid heart rate due to graves' disease and I take propranolol, can I still donate blood?

Probably. Unless you have a chronic transmissible infection or bleeding disorder, there is no contraindication to blood donation simply due to the graves disease. I would discuss this with the local blood bank though just for confirmation.
Other issues. The graves disease may not be a major issue, but any medication you take might. Check with the bod bank to find out.
Unlikely. I would think that the elevated levels of thyroid hormone alone would be a significant contraindication, but i'm not a blood bank expert and can't say for sure. Donating blood would not pose a serious risk to you, yourself.