I am 27wks pregnant. How much weight can I safely lift? I work in a warehouse so lifting is an everyday thing.

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Weight lifting

Weight lifting is a form of physical activity.
It is not related to preganancy loss or premature delivery. A rule of thumb is that if you can lift that much weight prior to pregnancy, you can lift that much weight during pregnancy.

In brief: Weight lifting

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Depends on you

There is no specific limit on physical activity during pregnancy.
The amount of weight you can lift is dependent on your own comfort, safety, and personal ability. As your pregnancy progresses and your abdomen gets larger you will likely find that your lifting ability will become inherently more limited.

In brief: Depends on you

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham