How can I manage my stress as a full time college student planning on attending medical school and working as a part-time note taker?

Dr. Dheeraj Raina

In brief: Multiple options

You have chosen a challenging career. I wish you nothing but success! however, to be happy in such a career, you will have to learn to manage stress.
The best first line of defense against stress is a good social network. Next include exercise, mindfulness and meditation. Try to avoid alcohol and other addictive substances. Finally, if despite all this you struggle, seek psychotherapy and/or meds.

In brief: Multiple options

Dr. Dheeraj Raina
Dr. Dheeraj Raina

In brief: Check Here.

Dear hermi, first question- do you take time off to relax or to do things that are fun? It is pretty essential to keep your life in balance.
Do you get at least 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep per night? You are demanding a lot from yourself which means that you need time to recover / recharge. Do you eat at least 3 balanced meals per day? No, not snickers bars on the run. How much physical activity >.

In brief: Check Here.

Dr. Marsha Davis