Why am I so frisky all the time I always want to be sexual active I am 20 years old what does this mean? 

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: May be normal

If you are "in the mood" regularly, can certainly be normal.
Got sexual outlets, with a partner, or yourself? Frisky becomes a problem if multiple partners, other high risk behaviors re: excess alcohol, drugs, tobacco, trouble with family, coworkers, school, reckless with money, lack of sleep. Use condoms. Any questions-discuss with your doc.

In brief: May be normal

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Robert Woods

In brief: Nothing To Fear

According to dictionary.
Com "frisky" means playful. "frisky" is also used to describe someone who is wanting to engage in sexual activity. At the age of 20, men are at their sexual peak and women are just beginning to build towards their peak near age 35. So being "frisky" at your age is quite normal. Be careful and do not let your "friskiness" think for you. Make good choices and use a condom.

In brief: Nothing To Fear

According to dictionary.
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Clarify.

Please kindly explain what do you mean by "frisky".
If you mean that you don't have the enthusiasm or energy to be sexually active having the opportunity like in a marital relationship then means your libido is down an the cause may be just tiredness, or depression, stress, effect of contraceptives or low testosterone in a woman.

In brief: Clarify.

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Adam Levy