I wake up every morning with some blood in my saliva. I usually brush my teeth before going to bed& I spit some blood while brushing. Is it gum disease.?

It's possible. It may be gingivitis. You should have your mouth examined by an ENT or dentist to be sure.
A Symptom! Gums that bleed during proper brushing and flossing is a common symptom of gum disease. You will need a comprehensive oral exam, including x-rays by a dentist to properly diagnose your gum condition and propose an appropriate treatment plan. I would seek professional help. There are other systemic diseases that can also cause bleeding gums, but they are far more rare and your dentist is stop #1!
Probably. Bleeding gums is one of the signs of gum disease. If the bleeding occurs with normal brushing on a consistent basis and you're waking up with bloody saliva in the mouth every morning, that is not normal. I would seek out a local dentist or periodontist for a consultation.
Oral bleeding. Stop all Aspirin like medicines like Motrin ( ibuprofen) aleve, (naproxen) advil and all anticoagulants. Go to the dentist to rule out gingivitis. Go to a dr to check your coagulation ( pt/ptt, cbc, liver and &kidney function). Check to see if you are coughing blood or phlegm with blood, or if you have stomach aches go to dr. Soon.