I had four baby teeth with no adult ones under them. Two ofthem recently decayed and fell out but no other teeth have come. Were they susceptible because i had them so long?

In brief: Probably, yes!

Baby teeth are not designed to last a lifetime.
Unfortunately, there are some people who don't have adult teeth to replace them, like you. I would suggest you seek professional dental care to be proactive and devise a treatment plan to replace all your baby teeth. It is important that the space be replaced with some type of artificial teeth to give a complete dentition.

In brief: Probably, yes!

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Baby teeth

I know what you mean.
My daughter will be missing 2 adult teeth as well - bummer! baby teeth don't have much stamina to withhold the stress they endure - that's why they fall out at a fairly early age to allow more resistant permanent teeth to take over and hopefully stay for a long time. It's very good you were able to preserve them until recently, but now you will need implants to fill in gaps.

In brief: Baby teeth

I know what you mean.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. William Dabney
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Decay

Not really. Just natures way.

In brief: Decay

Not really. Just natures way.
Dr. William Dabney
Dr. William Dabney
Dr. Andrea Brand