Itchy hair even after using shampoo? Lice? Ringworm?

Long list. Itchy hair can be caused by dry scalp, seborrhea, irritants (hair products/treatments), skin infections (can be ringworm, lice, scabies), insect bites, skin disorders (psoriasis or eczema, for example)... The list is long, so it is best to have your gp or a dermatologist check it out.
Itchy hair. It could be your scalp is dry. Use a moisturizing conditioner to add moisture back to the scalp. That should help. Ringworm would be very unlikely. Lice would also be unlikely unless you have had a known exposure.