2 swollen lymph nodes, 12*6 and 12*7 mm in neck, low grade pain in neck, white tongue, all blood tests came normal, doctors say i, m healthy, any idea?

In brief: ADDITIONAL EXAMS

Palpable nodes are not normal and indicate inflammation/infection .
You may require biopsy of the mouth lesion. Also look for other possible "hidden' problem in the head/neck area.

In brief: ADDITIONAL EXAMS

Dr. Santiago Roldan
Dr. Santiago Roldan
Dr. David Martin
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Lymphadenopathy

The two lymph nodes are "borderline" in size.
I wouldn't be too concerned at this time, but you should have them reexamine at some point. A white tongue may be a yeast infection (we're you an any antibiotics?), and the neck pain can be from any number of things. Feel better.

In brief: Lymphadenopathy

Dr. David Martin
Dr. David Martin
Dr. Steven Seres