Have night sweats and hip hurts?

Need more info. Sounds like you should see your local family physician. You may need a rather extensive evaluation with thorough history, physical and labs and imaging studies. This may be precipitous of me, but have seen too many patients wait with symptoms like this only to show up critically ill. Hope you get better soon.
Night sweats/ hip. Night sweats associated to hip pain should rule out the possibility of osteomyelitis in the bone or joint. If they are not related then causes of night sweats are...Endocarditis, lymphomas, tuberculosis, infections, blood parasites, collagen vascular disorders, tumors and more.