I haven't had my period in 5 months my blood pregnancy test is negative & i've been peeing a lot & gained a lot of weight I think its stressplease help?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Diabetes or thyroid
This is not normal based on what you described.
Wt gain and excessive urination, which means you probably eating/drinking a lot may mean diabetes and/or thyroid trouble. Both of these untreated conditions can adversely affect your cycle. Please consult your doc for evaluations....Very simple lab testing... Best of luck.

In brief: Diabetes or thyroid
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
In brief: Medical evaluation
Weight gain and lack of periods might indicate a hormonal imbalance, diabetes or another medical problem. Without knowing your age and weight and past medical history it is difficult to assess.
A problem such as yours, which may have any of a number of causes, should be addressed by seeing a medical practitioner.

In brief: Medical evaluation
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Jane Van Dis