I haven't had my period in 5 months my blood pregnancy test is negative & I've been peeing a lot & gained a lot of weight I think its stressplease help?

Diabetes or thyroid. This is not normal based on what you described. Wt gain and excessive urination, which means you probably eating/drinking a lot may mean diabetes and/or thyroid trouble. Both of these untreated conditions can adversely affect your cycle. Please consult your doc for evaluations....Very simple lab testing... Best of luck.
Medical evaluation. Weight gain and lack of periods might indicate a hormonal imbalance, diabetes or another medical problem. Without knowing your age and weight and past medical history it is difficult to assess. A problem such as yours, which may have any of a number of causes, should be addressed by seeing a medical practitioner.